Skip to main content
The Official Web Site of the State of South Carolina

2021 Dog Licenses must be processed by mail or by phone. For more information click here. 

Report a Service Issue

Need to Report a Service Issue?

The Town has partnered with Mobile311 to Report Garbage Collection Service Needs (24/7)

The Town is incrementally rolling-out this new program.  Soon you will be able to report other service needs, so please bookmark this link!